Our Data team is the single point of contact for private and public organizations wishing to implement a real data management strategy for their company, including :
- Data protection (GDPR)
- Data Governance & Quality
- Data Architecture & Solutions
TNP supports organizations in their reflections on "data":
- Helping our clients understand the stakes of data
- To set up the necessary methods and tools to develop and exploit it
- Advise and enlighten our customers on their transformation challenges to put data at the heart of the company and its strategy
We operate in the business sectors addressed by TNP, a consulting firm: banking, insurance, industry, services, retail & luxury goods, transport and public authorities & administrations, alongside business line management and Chief Data Officers, CIOs, CIOs and CISOs.
- Reconciling regulatory requirements, data-related business challenges and security risk management
- Make GDPR and regulation an opportunity to optimize data exploitation
Today, data is at the heart of many issues, particularly in the way in which data held at enterprise level is managed in the company's benefit. The GDPR should be seen as a first step in the responsible approach that must support the digital transformation of organizations.
The four major challenges for organizations:
- Integrate data protection from the design stage and by default throughout the data life cycle (Privacy by Design)
- Making data a major driver of value creation and competitivity
- Reconciling the requirements of the various regulations (BCBS 239, GDPR, etc.) that companies must implement
- Transforming the information system and finding technological solutions to enable the DPO to manage compliance, the Chief Data Officer to manage the data and the CISO to protect it
Our firm capitalizes on TNP's expertise and know-how and relies on the recognized skills of TNP's consultants in project management, implementation of transformation programs and Privacy by Design. We combine business, technological and data protection expertises.
Thanks to our tool-based approach, TNP helps in selecting and implementing technological solutions (registry, data mapping, encryption, anonymization, repositories, SIEM, etc.).
Examples of missions
- Diagnosis and GDPR support
- External DPO
- Construction of a heterogeneous data base to predict billing process malfunctions.
- Implementation of an API platform
- Anonymization strategy
Our team of 60 consultants (including 25 RGPD experts) have technical skills, a keen understanding of IT and information systems issues and knowledge of urbanization and functional architecture.
It operates in the following fields:
- GDPR: audits, compliance, DPIA, external DPO, certification
- Cybersecurity: strategy, audits, CSR, ISSM as a service, crisis management
- Ethics and AI: Ethic Impact Assessment
- Data management, data governance, anonymization
- Technologies: OneTrust, Informatica, IBM Infosphere and Guardium, Cyberark,…
- Training and cyber entrainment
The implementation of global governance in terms of data, analytics and reporting to measure the impact of the actions implemented is becoming essential for organizations. As such, data management is a true corporate project.
Beyond the four levers in data management, we are witnessing a real paradigm shift: organizations must now think and be "data centric" above all else
Our vision of data management:
- Tomorrow, organizations will enhance their information assets and create value by improving data quality and ensuring the conformity of data processing.
- Tomorrow, all organizations and business models will be customer-centric. Execution will only be possible through data centric organizations.
- Tomorrow, the acceleration of the transformation of organizations will be achieved through the massive use of data thanks to new technologies, particularly via big data and data science.