To support our growth, we are looking for experienced consultants in Technology Transformation.
You are fluent in French, both written and spoken. You also have a good level of English.
Within our teams, you will support the main players in the business and information systems departments in the implementation of the company's digitization platform.
As such, you will be involved in the following areas in particular:
- Digital masterplan and IT assets rationalization (IT Data-centric)
- Cloud migration Management
- DevOps software factories selection and deployment
- Service architectures and API trajectories
- Cloud strategy and IT operation model
Leading engineering or business school, graduate or PhD holder , you have at least 2 years of experience in a management consulting firm with at least one of the following skills:
- A methodology for steering technological projects (Cloud, DevOps, API, PROD Transformation, Mainframe modernization...)
- A good basis on technological subjects
- Ability to conduct application and organizational audits of IT departments (especially IT production)
- An ability to build business cases for technological transformation
- Capacity to address all the dimensions of an IT department transformation in particular: Delivery processes and models; Reorganization of teams in Agile / @Scale / DevOps mode; Governance
Technical expertise on one or more of the following subjects:
- Cloud / IT Infrastructure
- DevOps and IT Automation tool
- API and IS interoperability
- On Data topics: Data architecture, Data quality and governance
- Urban planning, enterprise architecture and master plan
- Has a basic knowledge of Project Management/Agile Program Management/DevOps
At ease in human relations and result-oriented, you are dynamic, curious and show an excellent analytical mind as well as a very good team spirit.
You are also known for your rigor and pragmatism. Versatile, you have a good knowledge of CIO performance projects. You also have a good level of English.